Thursday, February 9, 2012

Show us your "Sorry" photo for Art of Dying's new single.


  

As many of you know "Art of Dying" was number one on my list of bands for you to know in 2011. Well they have just released their latest single, "Sorry" from their major label debut album, "Vices and Virtues".  Following the great success of "Die Trying" and my personal fave, "Get Thru This" which topped the Siriux XM Octane Big  Uns Countdown for the week of 1/21/12, "Sorry" delivers in a grand way.

This song is a soul searching power ballad that delivers energy as well as great vocals along with some shredding guitar work.You can't call this a simple ballad, it delivers energy, emotion and great rock and roll. Something we could all use a little more of right now. My favorite lyrics of the song;

Now, I'm sorry that I left you
I can't go back 
I can't change anything


The song really gets you to reevaluate choices you have made in the past or situations where we all wished could have had different outcomes. But those regrets seem to linger in our minds and how many times do we actually say "Sorry". Well now is your chance! To celebrate the release of their Official Lyric video for Sorry, the band has asked to show your support by sharing a photo of you and the word Sorry. "Don't we all need to say it to someone" as stated on their website.They even have their profiles on facebook updated with their own Sorry photo.  So make sure to get your photo uploaded  and they will share their favorites in their gallery on their website 

Make sure to check out the video and if you have been under a rock and don't have "Vices and Virtues" make sure to pick it up or get it now on Itunes. 

~ Marisol

My personal Sorry Photo which is probably the last picture I took of my father was when I would sit by his bedside last year. It was a painful time but I really thought he would pull through and make it. I wanted to take a picture so that one day I would have it made into a tattoo.  I miss him holding my hand. 



Sorry Official Video by Art of Dying. 



Art of Dying 


Jonny Hetherington
Cale Gontier
Jeff Brown
Greg Bradley
Tavis Stanley

1 comment:

  1. that is pretty cool. saw these guys at the uproar festival at mountain view. they belonged on the main stage. they rocked

    ReplyDelete